‘To remain one of the leaders in the field of motor industry training, and establish a reputation for excellence across a wider range of disciplines’.
Our values underpin all our work and govern both how we behave, and the behaviours we expect.
• Respect for individuals, communities and ourselves
• Honesty in our relationships and in the way we work
• Truthfulness in the way we share information and communicate with each other
• Trust in our colleagues and in our individual and collective abilities.
• Integrity in our decision making and personal contribution.